I’m keeping tabs of my reading in 2008. I initially thought that 26 books in 2008 would be a decent goal, but here I am 17 days into January and I’ve already taken out over 25% of my goal.
- Fire Ice – Clive Cussler
- Polar Shift – Clive Cussler
- Deep Fire Rising – Jack Du Brul
- The Navigator – Clive Cussler
- No Reservations – Anthony Bourdain
- Let My People Go Surfing – Yvon Chouinard
- Havoc – Jack Du Brul
- Serpent – Clive Cussler
- Blue Gold – Clive Cussler
- White Death – Clive Cussler
- Lost City – Clive Cussler
(Note: I’ve finished the Kurt Austin series from Cussler, which only leaves his Oregon Files series unread. I’m not sure I’m ready to jump into another Cussler marathon, although it is only 4 books with an upcoming 5th release in April — maybe I’ll revisit it then.)
I’m always looking for recommendations so feel free give me some suggestions in the comments.
This entry last updated 1/29/08